Please Behave, My Wife - Vol. 1 Ch. 30 - The Pungent Sour Smell of Love

Dex-chan lover
This is gold

9Amq56h.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Man I gotta admit the mom is raising some good points, again another reason I like this manhua, it's quite realistic in its portrayal of relationships in that regard at least.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Man I gotta admit the mom is raising some good points, again another reason I like this manhua, it's quite realistic in its portrayal of relationships in that regard at least.
The mom is usually a piece of shit, though, sadly. Wish she wasn't.

Dex-chan lover
Why the Evangelion reference? How does Gendo relate to any of what is happening or what she is saying?

Dex-chan lover
Why the Evangelion reference? How does Gendo relate to any of what is happening or what she is saying?
Dramatic pose for the meme? Could also be because people tend to automatically steeple the hands when feeling overly confident, or superior to whoever they happen to be speaking to, and this bitch feels superior AF.

Like it or not, this is very accurate portrayal of normal asian mom/parents. I could even say she is a bit better because she let her kid pursue his passion career even if the income is unstable. Usually our parents just keep nagging us to get a job with stable income unless we can show we are very successful and having high income.

Users who are viewing this thread