Please Behave, My Wife - Vol. 1 Ch. 70 - Can't Sleep (End Of Season 1)

Dex-chan lover
oof.. the fact the studio address "reading from pirate site" kinda hurt. theres chance this situation can be avoided if more people read it from the original site. but since its not in english, we cant help it either

It really feels like the studio had no idea what to do beyond the basic premise, lovey slice of life and showing a previous life flashback at some point.
more like the novel's fault for how the pacing turns out like that, since this is an adaptation. not the studio original story

Dex-chan lover
I would like to remind everyone that this series is an adaptation of the novel "Wife Please be Obedient". It only has MTL available after chapter 19, but hey, better than nothing.

aW1FVRx.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I always looked forward to this series and am now sad that this is the last chapter (as far as we know). It was a good run :meguuusad:

Fed-Kun's army
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when~
But I'm know we'll meet again some sunny day~
Keep smiling through
Just like you
Always do~
Till the blue sky's drive the dark clouds far away~

Dex-chan lover
It's so Joever man what am I supposed to do without my happy fluff series l 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Biggest issue was second chance plotline wasn't revealed soon enough and the guy being way too childish for an adult at the start. So I think many people dropped it from the start before it got better. And no doubt they compared it to the other story which had an interesting hook from the start with solid MC and female leads

If it wasn't making enough then why not cut back 1 chapter a week? It must of been making basically nothing then.

But if the issue was that bad , they should of spotted the issue sooner rather than later no? Pretty sure adding a comment and asking for donations weeks ago would of helped things out.

Seems odd the financial issue seems out of left field and usually a cry for help is issued when things are going south.

Group Leader
It was a cute series with lovable characters, but I'm not too surprised it turned out this way. They took like 60 of the 70 chapters to finally show a bit of the timetravel aspect of the story and it was just for the flashback, going back to the usual after that.

Romance mangwhas/mangas where the final pairing is stablished in episode 1 just can't take this long to go somewhere nowadays where they compete with many other stories where much more happens every episode. It really feels like the studio had no idea what to do beyond the basic premise, lovey slice of life and showing a previous life flashback at some point.

IMO the series should have started with the flashback so that the story could treat important stuff earlier like how does the FMC feel about having left her child "behind" when she went back on time, or how does having lived the previous life change her way of thinking about the future compared to her pre-time travel younger self and things like that. The story was clearly at its peak on its most serious chapters, which is unfortunate as it feels like they just intended for it to be wholesome slice of life with some time-travel sprinkled onto it.
In terms of personalities of the characters, I also felt that they were rather stagnant and I wasn't as interested in their story as I was for the other one. I persisted as it was the same author. Still a pity though, it sucks whenever a series gets axed.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't surprise me, nothing actually happened. The time travel element was completely irrelevant, and without that it's just 70 chapters of flirting

Users who are viewing this thread