Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 14 - Turns Out Bullying Can Be This Compassionate

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we're getting some backstory between these two. A lot of this can just be inferred from their current relationship and standard tropes of the genre. However the in medias res opening to this series was initially quite confusing.

If you just read the recent chapters. It's way more confusing now haha. I'm just rereading it
I'm glad we're getting some backstory between these two. A lot of this can just be inferred from their current relationship and standard tropes of the genre. However the in medias res opening to this series was initially quite confusing.

Anyone getting confused on Elsa's depiction of Evie here? (For readers who have already read the latest chaps and rereading, pls explain)

somehow other deets aren't really matching with the latest chaps we got aaaa

Anyone getting confused on Elsa's depiction of Evie here? (For readers who have already read the latest chaps and rereading, pls explain)

somehow other deets aren't really matching with the latest chaps we got aaaa
Yep, I’m totally lost too, sometimes there’s some hints but sometimes its just totally off mark.

Users who are viewing this thread