Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 3 Ch. 48 - A Unique Potion

Dex-chan lover
Why would Yvonne drink a potion she has no idea what is?? Jesus christ, this actually makes no sense

Dex-chan lover
I've been betrayed too many times, than to expect there to be any progress.
decided to uncork and smell it, and from the vapours that was probably enough.
This is actually a real thing in chemistry labs.

Smelling chemicals to identify them used to be done routinely as an identification step; along with taste (although that has been eschewed for obvious reasons).

Some chemicals may be dangerous to smell directly, such as strong bases/acids or volatile aromatic compounds. So instruction for smell step (if deemed safe) is to waft vapors towards your face with your hand, not put your nose over the tube.

Dex-chan lover
I've been betrayed too many times, than to expect there to be any progress.

This is actually a real thing in chemistry labs.

Smelling chemicals to identify them used to be done routinely as an identification step; along with taste (although that has been eschewed for obvious reasons).

Some chemicals may be dangerous to smell directly, such as strong bases/acids or volatile aromatic compounds. So instruction for smell step (if deemed safe) is to waft vapors towards your face with your hand, not put your nose over the tube.
real thing in chem
yep, which is why I brought it up

yeah technically, but since it wasn't specifically depicted we don't know how safe or stupid yvonne was

yep, which is why I brought it up

yeah technically, but since it wasn't specifically depicted we don't know how safe or stupid yvonne was
This is a month after but according to the web novel, she explained to Yvonne that it was just some kind of perfume to hide her embarrassment of buying it and getting put on the spot. So Yvonne ended up getting curious in what sort of perfume she was interested in. There's a bunch of details left out a lot for the sake of being a graphic comic.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is a month after but according to the web novel, she explained to Yvonne that it was just some kind of perfume to hide her embarrassment of buying it and getting put on the spot. So Yvonne ended up getting curious in what sort of perfume she was interested in. There's a bunch of details left out a lot for the sake of being a graphic comic.
welp the lying is pretty bad (esp since it's serious topic), but the drugging is still up in the air ig

Users who are viewing this thread