Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 3 Ch. 50 - Don't Touch Me

Supporter
Things are really get exciting. This is by far one of my favorite manga. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Nah Yvonne, you have no right to be mad after you're the one pulling a dumbass move like drinking a random potion you just happen to find lying around for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Nah Yvonne, you have no right to be mad after you're the one pulling a dumbass move like drinking a random potion you just happen to find lying around for no reason.
Random ass potion in a heart container meaning its either a love potion of questionable effacacy, or a healing potion. and i presume the My Little Pony Purple is not typical in your flavors of healing potion

She didn't drink it. Elsa told her that it was perfume, she opened the container to see what kind of perfume it was. Simply the smell/fumes of it was enough to illicit the reaction caused.

I don't think she drank it, she's not dumb. She might've opened it to examine and that's where the potion worked

Users who are viewing this thread