Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 4 Ch. 60 - The Determination to Change Everything

Dex-chan lover
"All this happened bc you didn't f*** me yvonne, do you understand? Now go back in time and f*** me real good or all these people will die!"

I'd say right now there is a 50/50 chance this is the answer we are given

Double-page supporter
Got daym did not expect her to time travel this will be interesting

Dex-chan lover
Well i expected this ro happen since i had a feeling that girl was elsa from the future

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, i don't like this plotpoint at all, time travel... AAAAGGH, this just regresses the progression we just had!!

I don't care if the characters have no choice, because the writers made it so they don't, I don't like it but whatever. I just hope it doesn't drag on for too long or else this will leave a bad taste in my mouth.
the fact that she just got a hapy relationship is what makes this a hard choice for her.

Fed-Kun's army
Fml... I hate it when authors all of a sudden bring time travel in the middle of the story. It's ruined every story I've come across that's done this. To the point where I almost immediately drop right after... Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
"There's no way to stop all these wolves! They'll just keep coming and eventually overwhelm and destroy everything!"

...Okay, I know this world is based on a video game, but the "infinite enemy spawn" bullshit doesn't make any sense. You'd either be able to kill all of the wolves or stop them from... spawning? Whatever.

I mean, it was rather clear that the hooded woman was a future Elsa... But still... This is quite the leap in decision making.

Nothing like sudden time travel to undo the relationship they just started. Honestly massively disappointed if that happens. Why do authors feel the need to add time travel? Its so unnecessary

Dex-chan lover
Brooo... back in time again?? What about the progress? Poor elsa.. no if that was me that's a difficult decision... well before that... in which part do they have to start again? Is it before the festival? If that so nothing much change 😅

Dex-chan lover
Only complaint is they.. finally made moves in relationship. C'mon. Otherwise I'll give the time travel benefit of the doubt but c'mon.

Dex-chan lover
Time travel being introduced out of absolutely nowhere is a writing crutch 99% of the time so I really hope it doesn't fall into the basic traps of that scenaristic approach, because that'd be the perfect way to ruin something that was really good up until now.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of doomposting in the comments lol.
Assuming it follows the WN, there won't be any progress loss between Elsa's and Evie's relationship. In fact, lots of cute moments ahead!
yup, especially when they frolicking in the bed, with special circumstance even
i need to prepare my insulin, like multiple galon of them, wait, that's still lacking
i need insurance to prepare

Dex-chan lover
Oh wait, does she go way way back and meets young Elsa and makes the promise? If that's the case then that would explain the promise and kiss thingy but if so then she'd be way younger and—ah, fuck

She goin back before she got banished?

Anyway, step on me Demon Que—

Users who are viewing this thread