Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 4 Ch. 63 - The First Meeting

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the whole "why is her childhood different in this world" question will be asked. I don't think it will as uhh... I don't think there's a lot of villainous books out there that do an interview with the fuckin' game devs lol. I'd think it would be interesting however, as this story is already heavily plot driven.

Dex-chan lover
Someone dropkick sense into him before he grows up.

PrkG2dO.png

Dex-chan lover
Prince, just leave. No one cares about you and you’re annoying.
I like his instructor though, first impression she seems cool.
I kinda like him. He's decent and perceptive enough to realize that Yvonne's fallen for someone else and is instantly willing to drop their betrothal so she can be with someone she loves. The bar for prince characters in stories like this isn't very high, but aside from his narcissism, he seems like a decent fellow.

Agreed on the instructor though. Hope we see more of her.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like him. He's decent and perceptive enough to realize that Yvonne's fallen for someone else and is instantly willing to drop their betrothal so she can be with someone she loves. The bar for prince characters in stories like this isn't very high, but aside from his narcissism, he seems like a decent fellow.

Agreed on the instructor though. Hope we see more of her.
Hi No one :huh:
Okey no dad jokes? Sure, first impression he’s a lot better than most princes we see. But I can’t stand his narcissism and expects everyone to fall for him. I will not blame him for that though, most people would suck up to him and noble ladies sure want to become queen.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the whole "why is her childhood different in this world" question will be asked. I don't think it will as uhh... I don't think there's a lot of villainous books out there that do an interview with the fuckin' game devs lol. I'd think it would be interesting however, as this story is already heavily plot driven.
maybe yvonne did something slightly differently than in the story because of new memories and that caused a butterfly effect so that her mom doesn't die? idk man

Dex-chan lover
Noo I need moare comments xD Only one chapter is not enough! I like his instructor too... Need some backstory.

Dex-chan lover
Yall keep forgetting that by the rules of Yuri the prince will either grow up to be a deuchebag or help the mc out with her girlfriend, and given how narcissistic he currently is I think it he is leaning towards the former.

Supporter
a little weird getting this stuff on chapter 63.
cool, though. But looks like she's going to go meet up with Elsa in the next chapter or two

Users who are viewing this thread