Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 71 - Shine

Group Leader
image-2023-07-03-070017256.png

I love those eyes they fit so well with how she feel, well that series is such a feast for the eyes anyway.

I forget what was the whole point of time traveling back to the past? Also it is very adorable to see her finally acknowledge her love for her
It was in chapter 61 ^^ Future Elsa told her that the Monster Stampede would literally kill everyone in town no matter what she did and the only way to change that would be to travel back a lot in time to "prevent it before it happens" also saying that unless Yvonne REALLY messes with the timeline it should always converge to the moment where she and Elsa go together to this village.
However Future Elsa never told her HOW or WHAT even to do to affect the future and told her "You can come back to the present time any time you deem right" with a ring she gave Yvonne.
So yeah, we actually have currently no hint or lead on what she needs to do or how the Stampede Situation is going to be resolved or when she'll return to the present ^^'
It doesn't really help that there where a break or two in between that Past-arc and the schedule of new updates seem to have been changed from weekly to bi-weekly which drags this arc out even more ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread