Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 75 - Lick, Lick

Group Leader
Our usual notice to those checking in in the first fifteen minutes or so - the placeholder content is something for aggregators to pick up. Proper content will be replaced shortly. Thank you for your patience!

(Please refresh the chapter after that time period.)

Double-page supporter
Our usual notice to those checking in in the first fifteen minutes or so - the placeholder content is something for aggregators to pick up. Proper content will be replaced shortly. Thank you for your patience!

(Please refresh the chapter after that time period.)
Lol i’ve never been this earlier and here i was thinking it was dropped because it got an official english release.

Dex-chan lover
God dammit, this entire fucking arc started with PEOPLE DYING TO DEMONS and now instead of getting to the point of saving everyone through improving Elsa's mind WE ARE HAVING THEM LICK EACH OTHER AND BECOME AND INSPIRATION FOR FUTURE YURI ARTIST. IS THAT IT??? WAS THAT THE POINT? PAINTINGS ABOUT YURI ARE SUPPOSSED TO SAVE EVERYONE?

Not even mentioning that all of this was set up by "mysterious woman" WHO IS OBVIOUSLY ELSA FROM ANOTHER TIMELINE. ELSA FROM ANOTHER TIMELINE SENT YVONNE BACK IN TIME SO THEY CAN GROOM EACH OTHER WHILE PEOPLE ARE DYING!

Users who are viewing this thread