Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 75 - Lick, Lick

Dex-chan lover
G*d d*mmit, this entire f*cking arc started with PEOPLE DYING TO DEMONS and now instead of getting to the point of saving everyone through improving Elsa's mind WE ARE HAVING THEM LICK EACH OTHER AND BECOME AND INSPIRATION FOR FUTURE YURI ARTIST. IS THAT IT??? WAS THAT THE POINT? PAINTINGS ABOUT YURI ARE SUPPOSSED TO SAVE EVERYONE?

Not even mentioning that all of this was set up by "mysterious woman" WHO IS OBVIOUSLY ELSA FROM ANOTHER TIMELINE. ELSA FROM ANOTHER TIMELINE SENT YVONNE BACK IN TIME SO THEY CAN GROOM EACH OTHER WHILE PEOPLE ARE DYING!
I agree. Them being kids again was cute at first but it really got away from itself. I don't think the creator really cares about the plot anymore. It seems like they just want cute moments with them as children. I hope they reel it in and get focused again. They forgot about everything with the system and they're getting pretty close to making the babies do bad things with each other.

Dex-chan lover
I agree. Them being kids again was cute at first but it really got away from itself. I don't think the creator really cares about the plot anymore. It seems like they just want cute moments with them as children. I hope they reel it in and get focused again. They forgot about everything with the system and they're getting pretty close to making the babies do bad things with each other.
I think they're sprinkling a lot of important things into this tho. A few chapters ago a big change was Elsa getting proper lessons as well as learning not to diminish herself so she won't stand out over a princes. That perspective change at a young age has to pay off in their time of need. She's being encouraged now. She can become that strong without, presumably, taking losing everything in the event they're trying to avoid first.

And in this current storyline we learn more about the family's relationship to possession and how even one weakling getting through immediately got her. Her mother has issues with it that shaped their entire family, her dad is paranoid about it, and it might be circling back to understanding the game system.

While this has been going on for a while and leaning heavily on being cute, it's not like there's nothing being changed or learned during it.

Dex-chan lover
I think they're sprinkling a lot of important things into this tho. A few chapters ago a big change was Elsa getting proper lessons as well as learning not to diminish herself so she won't stand out over a princes. That perspective change at a young age has to pay off in their time of need. She's being encouraged now. She can become that strong without, presumably, taking losing everything in the event they're trying to avoid first.

And in this current storyline we learn more about the family's relationship to possession and how even one weakling getting through immediately got her. Her mother has issues with it that shaped their entire family, her dad is paranoid about it, and it might be circling back to understanding the game system.

While this has been going on for a while and leaning heavily on being cute, it's not like there's nothing being changed or learned during it.
In short: People aren't seeing the forest for the trees.

Dex-chan lover
Like, future Elsa said so explicitly.
Yeah, exactly. And even if she hadn't, among other things teen Elsa was thinking about Yvonne not remembering some shared history of theirs... which we are of course now witnessing. Not to mention Elsa clearly would've simply died without future Yvonne. It's The Terminator and shit.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmmmm, where is she licking???????? Oh wait they’re kids…. SHIIIIIIIIII- arrested

Users who are viewing this thread