Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 7 Ch. 93 - Become My Retainer

Dex-chan lover
You get a happy ending!
And you get a happy ending!
EVERYONE GETS A HAPPY ENDING!​
does it really count as a happy ending when both the MCs have their souls being dissolved. their magic destroyed, and their bodies slowly die to corrupt magic, AND its impossible to destroy the cause of this even for the child of destiny.

Aggregator gang
I dont really get the plot anymore 😅
Its quite confusing
But adult Faye is so damn hot, so yeah what a good read

Supporter
does it really count as a happy ending when both the MCs have their souls being dissolved. their magic destroyed, and their bodies slowly die to corrupt magic, AND its impossible to destroy the cause of this even for the child of destiny.
At least they have each other, and we both know that's not how it's going down, come on,
20240223031626-9efd7b05.jpg

I have hope they find a way to deal with that

Dex-chan lover
They got married real fast ... faster than our mcs and hey Annie is blushing or just my imagination XD

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if binge reading this would change how we percieve the series, cause not gonna lie, i dont feel the story here.

Dex-chan lover
I know we're good but that ship was built so fast I almost got whiplash. But sail into the sunset 🥺🤧

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean "more cute instead of yuri"? What are you trying to imply? Are you saying yuri isn't cute?
You better choose your words well readies pimp hand :shamihuh:

More like it dragged a little too much, probably feels a lot better now that you can read all of it in one sit.
There's a difference between TAP TAP TAP GET HAPPY! GET HAPPY! GET HAPPY!
and
PLAP PLAP PLAP GET PREGNANT! GET PREGNANT! GET PREGNANT!

Dex-chan lover
i have no ideal what going on. So... which chapter all this demon character appear from ?

Dex-chan lover
There's a difference between TAP TAP TAP GET HAPPY! GET HAPPY! GET HAPPY!
and
PLAP PLAP PLAP GET PREGNANT! GET PREGNANT! GET PREGNANT!
Is there though?

Also, if anything it's the demon lord who will end up pregnant, the loli rizz was totally winning her over

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the classic loli x ara ara onee-san, as good as it is criminal

This is Yuri so that makes it ok

And before anyone says anything, she  is a demon, human morality is beneath her, ergo, that makes it double ok :meguusmug:
Weird comment, pedo vibes

Users who are viewing this thread