Please Don't Call Me Queen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Steadfast Knight

@Newbii Right, I'm suprised people are blaming Irv for that lol. He thought about it to himself jokingly, laughing at how MC unintentionally tease Stewart and making him frustrated, not derisively implying that she should reciprocate lol. Those readers who misinterpret something as simple as that need more reading comprehension lol.

i thought it's pretty clear that irv thinking she's a "sinful woman" is because she has stewart in the palm of her hands without her even realizing LOL

Sigh. Stewart really needs to fix his personality. Her too. Talk properly please. Fighting!

Fed-Kun's army
Eeeeehhhhhhhhh I really like Irv lmaoo I really hope that he'll be with her........... Even though the Tsundere is probs the ML :/

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Been wondering for a while, where's the isekai part of this?? The girl seem to be born and live at that world without any knowledge of our world. Beside the books.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously Cyan's there. He needs 3 votes for a decisive victory now, so the only thing to do is poach an "easy" vote from MC.

Wonder if Cyan's the actual isekai character.

Irvine's the only one I like so far lol, too bad he'll probably just be supporting Mr Stew

The more I read, the more I despise the MC's parents. So Steward has been trying for years to make amends for that one mean he thing he said as a kid (and it increasingly sounds like a case of being mean to hide that he's crushing on her) and instead of helping with the situation, they just let her slip further and further into social isolation and self-denigration? I realize that he would probably have just said the wrong thing again, but come on, they're adults, Fran's their kid, there was a lot they could have done considering that Steward was sincere in feeling bad about what he'd done. And yet they're portrayed as wonderful parents? Ugh, I dislike them so much, I'm ranting about them even when they don't even appear...

She doesn't remember you because you were a cunt ten years ago and you're a cunt now, Stewart.

I don't mind if she ends up with Stewart but I was really hoping she would win their votes and it doesn't look like it's heading that way so far. She's obviously well read and passionate about chess so I hope she has a chance to show off her skills soon.

Contributor
People in here talking about shipping and I'm just thinking, "Aren't the other three candidates all related to her?" /Yes, I get that royalty and pure bloodlines and all that, just saying.

Contributor
If Steward is the male lead, big yikes.
It's her uncle, right ?

Add that to the trauma....
I would prefer to see her alone, with ger precious chessboard.

I don't think Steward recalls what he said to Fran when they were younger, and all the letters were marriage proposals? 😗

But that's her uncle.... though his mom might be different from MC's father's mom. It's only morally acceptable if she ended up with the knight though, since he's the king's nephew so they're quite far in lineage, but marrying your uncle or cousin? Yikes...

All the men are terrible and clearly sexist. The only "better" among the three would be the Irv (the knight) but even then still horrible. Like what is that "sinful women" comment even if implied to be a joke to himself it's still a little weird. Grabbing her to his side without permission red flag!
Stewart just feels pity and "guilt" for her but I hope he changes to understand that the way he acts isn't right.
The worse here is Cyan, who does he think he is? Like he thinks he can just demand her vote? With how you been acting I don't think so. Also, you didn't even let her know ahead that you'll be coming over and it's late at night too!
Also its kind of weird that all 3 are in a way related to her.
TL;DR all the men suck there is no exception.

Users who are viewing this thread