Please Don't Call Me Queen! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - A Straight Path

Dex-chan lover
When your pick up line fails so hard the girl you crush on becomes a shut in just because of that.

omf so you mean to tell me that she had that misunderstanding and that it was enough for her to lock herself within her estate for her whole life, and NO ADULT INTERVENED WHATSOEVER??? whack

Fed-Kun's army
idk they all seem suspicious to me. except stewart bc he's kinda dumb (mostly bc he's being set up tho) LMAO THAT PICK UP LINE ajfajkl this guy... but yeah like, no one else was able to clear up that misunderstanding??? really??? no adults could get the job done?? even if he meant it in a bad way here's where you go in and go WHO CARES WHAT THAT LITTLE SHIT THINKS HE'S YOUNG AND DUMB ANYWAY YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL GO CONQUER THE WORLD.. or SOMETHING, god

thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
the way he said that years ago-- fail haha
I wonder wat's up with Irvine tho.... idk.... I get a cunning aura from him.... or maybe it's just me....

Double-page supporter
Cyan's cute as fuck LMAO I like him better than the other two but tbh we all know she's gonna get with the crown prince. H...Her UNCLE LMFAO

excuse me but where can i get more ml ‘candidates’ like Cyan?? He’s so cute ackkk

Users who are viewing this thread