Please Don't Come to the Villainess' Stationery Store! - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Holy Jesus, is karma finally catching up with her?!?!?

Kinda disappointed that there's nothing left of the Kinnoa estate for Mel to claim.

It's nice that Isaac came to the rescue but I would've preferred the older prince. I'm leaning towards more of a pairing with him and Mel.

Dex-chan lover
Holy Jesus, is karma finally catching up with her?!?!?

Kinda disappointed that there's nothing left of the Kinnoa estate for Mel to claim.

It's nice that Isaac came to the rescue but I would've preferred the older prince. I'm leaning towards more of a pairing with him and Mel.
If I recall, a good part of the estate is now part of the duke's territory. They may compensate her with that now that they owe her for damages.

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhhh, sweet, sweet revenge.
It's never tasted so good before. I don't recall if we understood the full situation between Mel's mother and Hildegaard, but the latter was even more nefarious and conniving than I thought. Mel's mother's calmness is intriguing - why in the world did she ever marry the Duke, and what else did she put in place before she died?? The story just got infinitely more interesting...

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY REVENGE IS GOING TO BE SERVED, but also his chest bare open like that mid day 😳

Dex-chan lover
can't wait to see the full extent of that antagonist's karma!

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Users who are viewing this thread