Please Don't Come to the Villainess' Stationery Store! - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

DID HIS BROTHER LOSE?! THIS CAN'T BE!

#TeamPrince will not go down without a fight!

I know they said that the title conferment event was tomorrow, but this is gonna end up being like 20 chapters isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
It seems like the hero would naturally be the main romantic interest, but it seems to be pushing the magic tower master quite hard, so I'm not sure who's end game here?

They did have unprotected hand holding, it was inevitable.
True, we've all seen the health class videos.
futurama-kiff.gif

Dex-chan lover
It seems like the hero would naturally be the main romantic interest, but it seems to be pushing the magic tower master quite hard, so I'm not sure who's end game here?
Eh, to me it always felt like Mel and Dom's relationship was strictly business from the beginning, and they never really expressed romantic interest in each other.

Dex-chan lover
Henry being the best starting a little misunderstanding that can snowball among the kiddos is the funniest thing.

Baby dragon is very cute, i do think it takes on aspects of the people who's mana was used to grow&hatch it bc baby legit looks like if they had a kiddo.

Dex-chan lover
Baby dragon was funnier than I expected! I love how he basically said hi, declared parentage, and then went back to bed.

Henry and the other kids are hilarious. I can't wait to see how they interact with the main plot as things continue.

Users who are viewing this thread