Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 11

Maybe if the novel is real, it will be kind of ecchi novel with an mc who only knows how to fight, kill and have s*x. Its the nightmare for a woman to be in that kind of novel.

Wait if she has to kiss the magicians to purify them is she gonna have to do that to her siblings????? Or is it just a lot of contact and the Duke is just taking advantage of the fact that Ertha doesn't know how so he can sleep with her?? Wtf I'm confused

@miayasmin
well at the heart of every conflict there are two or more different beliefs on the same issue
and there is no general belief more rigid, infallible and common than religion
so yeah religion, if applied too directly will always cause conflicts and within the setting of a manga where the hero is right and punishes the villain any religious organisation with a direct claim on worldly power will at least partly turn evil

in the real world those organisations have a ton of checks and balances to spot 9/10 problems early on and deal with them in-house but for a story that would make for a terrible plot.
its much easier, flashier and entertaining to have the hero/anti hero/ ml/mc blast those problems straight to hell after they have created a bit of drama/justification

@Bluebag
Me too, holding hands would be enough. Otherwise how would she purify her siblings later...

Double-page supporter
Oop it got ✨Spicy✨😏😏 this is where I am in the novel so anything after this is UNCHARTED TERRITORY EXCITING

Users who are viewing this thread