Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 11

@clumsy Look up medieval popes, and you will find a list of popes that did very fucked up things. You had popes that were murderers, those who would set up and join orgies, and if I remember right there was one specific pope who was into bestiality. There was also a pope who was defenestrated by an irate husband because he had a habit of sleeping with wives while the husbands were away.

Is kissing him the way to purify? 😂

Man, priests are evil here huh. Same with Stepmother’s Marchen

i've read the novel somewhere, but idk where it's stopped.

the way she purified, no wonder that world is 19+ rated.

OHHH. So you purify by kissing? Okay, okay. And damn, the pope is really eww, sketchy, and has a nasty personality. Huhu.

@Bluehammer12 wowee alright... well, I suppose I’m not surprised. That’s so ironic lol. Anyway, thanks for the new knowledge! :D

It's pretty disturbing that kissing is the way to purify. she plans to run away with her siblings and purify them when the time comes? That's... Akward 😂

I think there is another way of purifying but since she dropped the story that's why she's not sure how to do it but to give her body to him lmaooo
I'm really hating the priest guy big time

Body fluid is probably one way to initiate the purification, but I'm guessing she may need more experience and knowledge to find out the other ways

Thanks for the double update!!♡

My question is, does the character actually get eaten (like cannibalism) or the other type of getting eaten?
Cuz she said she didn't get that far into the book to begin with. Maybe she's misunderstanding what it means to get eaten?
Idk, it's kinda confusing.
I'm open for spoilers if anyone has any.

@nan0bitz don't count on this but to my understanding, the psycho pope actually ate her, like cannibalism and the duke is referring to *sexually

@nan0bitz The original novel according to MC basically says the character gets eaten literally, as in cannibalism. So because the ML ate her he didn't have to worry about anyone taking her away or having to take care of her and the purification remains inside him. That's why she keeps getting scared that he'll eat her.

Fed-Kun's army
i was behind so i just binge read this lmao so fun

ohhhh let's go!!! ~PURIFY HIM~ also lmao wow what a surprise, the pope sucks!!! are there ANY popes that aren't the worst?? i can only think of two immediately off the top of my head

thank you for the updates!

EDIT: OOOH NEW CHAPTER WHILE I WAS PLAYING CATCHING HELL YEAH /goes to read

Users who are viewing this thread