Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
... the way she fell to scratch herself... so convoluted... adflkjasdjkl THAT EDIT AT THE END THO LMAAAAO THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE AND THE EDITS THEY'RE GLORIOUS LOL

Dex-chan lover
The way she just slips on nothing and scratches one finger exactly. And do gloves not work as protection from contact?

I'M SO GLAD THE BALD SERIES IS STILL ONGOING 😂 Thank you so much, Bored Corona Kids!!!

Oh my, didn't thought that as a purifier, the blood would have its own sweet scent too.

Aggregator gang
The art style is so.....geometric-looking to me, that the Prince seems like he's from some other manhwa because his face is drawn different.

Thank you for the translation!

I will have to say to all the ones that saw the issue of falling into the rose bushes that were no where near her. As a fellow clutz it is a special skill to make a fall much much more dramatic to those without this special skill.

I have tripped over air multiple times. Once I had to sharpen my pencil walked over to sharpen then on my way over instead of walking around the whole room back I gracefully walked over a chair then I managed to trip on it and take it over with me onto the floor. Yes. IN FRONT OF A GUY I LIKED! Oh I wanted to die. Oh, I think the whole class wanted to die too. I don't remember anyone laughing either because it was so shocking. Good thing I was wearing a short skirt that day too...

Y'all better hope you don't get isekai'd there or bald Zahid gonna be coming for your ass lmao

@Parcae HOW IS WEARING A SHORT SKIRT A GOOD THING IN THAT CASE!!!! YOU FELL!!! So you could be seen!! Isn't that a bad thing?!?!?!?!

@Sly_Lover hahaha well I wasn't so smart back then if I was smarter I should have gone all out on sexy undies! Or bloomers! Probably why I'm single...sheesh even going commando woulda won a favor or two...all I did was look like a bafoon...no wonder all these isekai stories are popular.

Users who are viewing this thread