Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 14

if ertha thought that him saying “don’t betray me” was attractive then there’s something wrong with her and she’s gonna have to never complain about him eating her again because right before that he dead said her blood was delicious with the creepiest face. i expected her to freak out but she’s over here doki doki.

anyways the emperor has some audacity being disgusted at people when he looks like he died and decomposed centuries ago bye

Dex-chan lover
Can they just give some better outfits to poor Ertha? She looks like such a clown lol her best outfit so far was her commoner fit.

What? So they literally meant eating in a cannibalistic sense and not just in a "eat my purifying powers" sense?

Thank you for the update!

@enyoteremchi Your comment about the emperor just made my day! Hahahahahaha! yeah what right does he have to be disgusted at them when he himself expired years ago :D

Gosh, ertha, only the best husbands are willing to bring their wives to war. You should feel lucky! 😂😂

Please I just read someone's comment about the emperor's appearance being a corpse IM DYIN-

Dex-chan lover
Still can’t get over how dumb it is for mages to want to eat the purifier if there is ONLY one in the whole world at a time and not even guaranteed lol

@TheGodEmperor Eating the Purifier makes it so he permanently doesn't get corrupted by his magic, making it so he can use it freely and be OP. He doesn't GAF about the other mages.

Ik this is late but is “Please Don’t Eat Me” an innuendo or literal? 🤨 At first I thought it was the former but now I’m think he might really eat her 🤣

So my guess was right -- this is low key s vampire story...it explains why the Duke be looking like a corpse or the undead lol. Still love a hot vampire story so take me there Duke!!

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!!♡

P.S. Would've loved to see a bald prince lol

Users who are viewing this thread