Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 17

@DeltaZulu Indeed, I feel like we are missing something. It went straight from picnic with siblings with the younger brother not even appearing yet to carriage ride? Odd

They gave me no time to worry over the MC so I kinda feel nothing about this chapter.

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
i agree this was hella quick lmao i guess they want to show how scary/competent zahid and his people are but holy shit. also DID HIS HEART SKIP A BEAT AT THE END THERE? OH HO? it already seems he cares more about her than she thinks imo

thank you for the update!

Why not add a couple of more panels and draw it where it looks more pleasing to everyone......?

I swear, the panelling and drawing makes this go from 10/10 to 5/10.

I know this was supposed to be a very serious/dramatic chapter but I burst out laughing... twice! I think there might be something wrong with me 😅

@someunregpunk Just because the MC(s) say it can happen doesn't give the plot or space or whatever to literally JUMP to a kidnapping scene with no context. This entire chapter has little to no context even after the last chapter.

Banned
@DeltaZulu
True. I just don't think the author really cares. This story gave me the impression the author never planned out the story and just "wrote it by ear" {just in case, no one understand this... the author wrote each chapter as they came without planning}

@ArisenDresden yeah, the conflict in general and the transitions to it happened in one chapter when usually they prepare you for it. I'm not complaining tho, it just felt weird and ended too soon.

Aggregator gang
That was quick...

She has an unusual rare power, but its not helping her at all in critical needs. She sure is becoming more and more a Mary Sue character.

Users who are viewing this thread