Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 22

Her thighs are thin
Mmmhhhmmmmm...and how do u know such an intimate detail šŸ‘€ šŸ‘€

Im curious to see if she'll actually ever run away cuz that story arc would be a whirlwind. Thank u so much for this mass upload! ā™”ā™”

Thanks for the mass release!
I wonder why this isn't popular tho šŸ¤” cause I'm liking it a lot so far, I love her love-hate relationship with the ML and I'm wondering whether she can truly escape from his clutch in the end
Seeing that he'll be the end game I'm really curious about their development

I wanna like the Male lead but he gives me the creeps LOL .. like I usually love villains but this guy is like idk not good lmao

i love me some crazy ppl lol. But it was actually kinda nice of him to acknowledge that she might want to run away and kinda allow her to do it if she wants to. He is crazy yandere but not imma lock you up type of yandere which I appreciate.

Dex-chan lover
Asdfghjlk I love Zahid and Ertha so much, can we just skip to the end and make them get together for real?? I want a confession!!! I want them to be happy šŸ„ŗ

"You'd be sad if your parents died in front of you, right?"
"Yes"
"...Her thighs are too thin"

PLS WHERE IS THE CORRELATION QWSDEFRGTHRFED IM WHEEZING šŸ¤£

Can anyone Exchange the FL?? I don't like her. She's dumb stupid and a lazy girl. She is not doing ANYTHING in this manhwa

Lol i love both leads. I know this world is messed up so I don't expect any morals. Also yes give me that psycho knight! Is he a M? Lol

Oh, look, a normal dude...! No, nope, I take I back. Ertha just can't catch a break.

Users who are viewing this thread