Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 8

I hope the mc slaps her hard so that she can never look down on her and her sibling again

I mean I am against hitting women, but a slap could work here 🤔 but she doesn't seem to be the fighting type 🤔

Ok wait they don’t need to slap her lol the butlers image of Zahid and Ertha is so cute 😂

Isn't she still a noble though? Even if she's from a debt ridden family, she's still noble by blood...what's with these people treating her as if she were a slave or something? 😒

Besides, gurl just got summoned by the pope...popes don't just invite any loser 🤔

In any case, slap that ho💁‍♀️

Errrmm mmmm this is kinda idk how describe it it’s kinda all over the place,,, the art is nice but I feel like their adding as many tropes/cliches as possible without developing the story

I’m not a fan of violence but Ertha has to demonstrate her authority and people shouldn’t disrespect her

@tannies I agree. But I think the story will find its pace as it progresses

@Aurantix I think that since she’s from a broken or fallen nobility they wouldn’t treat her the same like they would with a noble as to them everything is more of status and she did live in the slums after and during her parents living and passing. But idk lol ,

I hope her siblings arent being abused by the countess because of their origins

Users who are viewing this thread