Please Don't Eat Me!

Just a little bit of context on the eat you up comment often used. While it does sometimes refer to sexually, that's often more when the Duke is teasing our FL.
They mention at one point that her blood can be almost euphoric to have, addictive and such. I imagine the FL fears the idea of being eaten alive quite literally, but not so much eating the flesh as eating the blood. Yes, it's a liquid so you technically drink it, but this seems to be a play with words much like vampires feeding off blood. They drink it, but they are also eating it. She is very much afraid he will devour all her blood and kill her, as apparently he did in the original story. This seems to be a tale of the FL taming the monster ML and giving him a heart.

@b_nny9 @ash003 omg the way u both answered my questions differently HAHAHAHA

@QueenKittyKat ah that makes sense .. so she could get k/lled bcoz lost of blood. that puts me more at ease than the thought of him literally chewed her legs or smthng JSKSJSKS

at first, i thought the princess would antagonizing FL but i didn't get any hostility from her (for now). also why did her back has many scars? i feel like it's related to her relationship with ML. can't wait for the update

It's hard to tell if this is a romance story or a parody of one. I read all 15 chapters to see if it gets better, but nope. The story is somehow both repetitive and all over the place. It feels almost like the writer is an alien who doesn't understand human romance and decided to take elements from other romance manga and shove them into their story in the hopes that doing so would make their story romantic. It doesn't. The ML comes off as creepy and abusive. The MC seems to think that the ML's strategy of buying affection is a good idea that would work on most people. The whole thing is a yikes from me. I've only dropped one or two manga ever, but this one is joining that list.

I just want to clarify--my opinion of the manga is in no way the fault of the TL team. It seems like they did a good job with what they were given to work with.

Looking at the smaller version of the cover at my phone, It seems like the male has mega thick lips... Turns out his mouth was just open xD

I love how the artist just totally ignores practical dress design. There's a reason side saddles became a thing when women wore those types of dresses, otherwise the skirt hikes up to the knee's. Yet amazingly in this world, the skirt always remains ankle length, magic! 😆

I don't really like the female lead, she has too many assumptions even though she hasn't even read the whole novel. And she keeps badmouthing the duke even though she used him as a sugar daddy.

She is an isekai, but this one is another useless one with useless past knowledge. Yes, her family might not believe her, but now, she is already an adult, and she still is useless.

Users who are viewing this thread