Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 177

Group Leader
Hey everyone.
It's with a very heavy heart that I am letting you all know that our dear friend @mike_leehk has passed away on the morning of June 7th.
Mike was the person who's first dragged both me and awh into the world of scanlation. He was a key member of Sho Habby, has taught me how to typeset, and was an incredible mentor. But more than that, Mike was a very dear friend to many of us at Sho Habby. Mike had also been sharing the duties of Typesetter on Akutsu for the better part of the last year, and was a huge help in getting this project rolling when we took over from iltrof.
Earlier this year, in March, I've had the pleasure of meeting him to go watch the two new Bunny Girl Senpai movies in theatres. The series has always been a shared favourite of ours, and we've spent a lot of our time over the past two years I've known him talking about it, and theorizing of what may come in the future novels of the series.
Mike leaves behind an emptiness that will weigh on us all, but we will keep his legacy alive in his name. There should not be significant changes to the groups activities, however, he was the person in charge of Church of Potteto, which will continue it's operations under my stead, but some of it's series may see themselves transferred here to make it easier to manage on my end.
I'd like to extend my deepest condolences to his family, and wish them the best in their grieving process.

Thank you for everything Mike, we'll miss you dearly. Rest well.

Dex-chan lover
I'm impressed that Ooyama and Akutsu aren't too embarrassed to do cute things together. They've already done so much after all. And they don't need to "grow" into becoming good partners, they already are!

Poor Ooya though, she never expected to be a witness to such a cute experience. I wonder what role she'll have at the wedding...

Ooyama and Akutsu are gonna be a great couple, I'm sure of it! What's their first step as a couple though?

Dex-chan lover
A kiss on the cheek is still a kiss in my book. We'll see that kiss happen soon (I hope not too long of a wait). Thanks for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread