Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 9 Ch. 170

Dex-chan lover
COME ON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
they both know what that means, no beat around the bush, just FUCKING DO IT

thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I think I’m starting to resent the Author for this farce, neither of these characters are this pathetic. Even if Ooyama is kinda a loser, i figure he would have said something by now.

Dex-chan lover
Author I know I said they will confess 50 chapters after the trip arc, but you don't have to take it seriously..

Dex-chan lover
Insomniacs is pretty much %90 drama and human condition - %10 romance though. It doesn't even end conclusively. I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone who is looking for something like Horimiya.
It hasn't ended yet, though it hasn't updated on 'dex for a while.
Does anyone have any recomendations for something where they don't drag out the "will they won't they" stuff and instead show more of the actual relationship? Horimiya was my introduction to anime and manga and I feel like the bar got set a little high.
Shiroyama to Mita-San
Chiisakobee
The Blue Flower and the Ceramic Forest
365 Days Until the Wedding
Maybe Meant To Be
Run Away With Me, Girl

Already mentioned but I strongly endorse:
The Flagrant Flower Blooms With Dignity
Insomniacs After School
A Rare Marriage: How to Grill Our Love

Does no one understand that if they rush this it's not only will it result in consumer loss but it will also fail in story pay off. Sure 170 chapters is WAY TOO LONG, but it's also so they can make some more cash. Literature is still a job guys, you can't rush your job. Look just give it one more week and they'll probably have that serious talk, if they don't you can just stop reading the series.

Dex-chan lover
Seggs? I'm confused this time.

"Oh, the rom-com life!" - Ooya-san, while convulsing on the ground and vomiting high-fructose syrup

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have any recomendations for something where they don't drag out the "will they won't they" stuff and instead show more of the actual relationship? Horimiya was my introduction to anime and manga and I feel like the bar got set a little high.
Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa, Ore Monogatari, and Tsurezure Children are my top 3 rom-coms and at the top of the list of my recommends.

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-2024-03-07-073926.png
6idvzn.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu

My absolute favorite, the development of the characters and the main couple is insane, and there are some nuances that if you don't catch em you can always read the comments!

Users who are viewing this thread