Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 9 Ch. 175

Dex-chan lover
wait wait stop getting your hopes up everyone ive seen this before. it might be one of those “i meant to say” things. i need to see the conclusion first but plase let this be real

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the author continues the story with stupid couple shenanigans instead of just ending the story...
I hate it when they do that. I don't know why they think they have to end it. We still want to watch their crazy antics and adventures even if they've 'confessed' and become a couple!

Fed-Kun's army
wait wait stop getting your hopes up everyone ive seen this before. it might be one of those “i meant to say” things. i need to see the conclusion first but plase let this be real
Oh if the mangaka tries to walk this back "I was talking about how I love how you look in that hoodie!" they are the most hackneyed hack that's ever hacked a story of any kind and need to be exiled to Antarctica!

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter: "... and when I said 'I love you', I meant... ah... uh... as a friend, of course!"
"Oh, so that's what you meant! Mph!"

Mark my words.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
YES YES YES YES YES, TIME FOR THEM TO FINALLY ADMIT IT, COME ON AKUTSU, DON'T MESS THIS UP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread