Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Group Leader
Tada~ The website's finally here..... Yayyy!!

Please read it from there to support us~

Read Chapter 26 Here
Please contact us in #feedback on our Discord server for assistance of any sort.

Please loads of feedback and give us more love and if possible staff and donations

Also check out our lobely translator @miko_da_freako 's YT channel for juicy spoilers and other scanlation stuff..... Oooh and don't forget to like and suscribe ; )

Double-page supporter
Lets just erase their memories.
giphy.gif

this guy said “im sorry you had to hold someone like me, ill use some febreeze”

is this a form of mental retardation ?

Dex-chan lover
@popstyle @ArisenDresden I mean, in Transformers the guy goes "I don't mind if you wanna hide" when he gets rhe super hot chick in the car...
Having a man/woman that's WAYYYYYY out of your league, coupled with lowish self-steem, will do that. Not sure if I'd call it mental retardation.
Especially when said man/woman keeps calling you wimp, virgin and literally said "disgusting" after you touched him/her.
Which is all but psychological abuse.

@popstyle he said that to not get her mad, his thought bubble said "she's gonna kill me", which means he's not doing it out of self degredation but self defense

Aggregator gang
@Namek250703 Yankii, people, yankii! She's not a gyaru! She's a fucking yankii! Gyaru are more fashion oriented and aren't violent. Yankii are violent and don't give a fuck about fashion other than to go against Japanese societal norms(hence why she dyes her hair).

Users who are viewing this thread