Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Probably reported a few times to the scanlator, but been a while already, chapter 41 is missing a part, it was published as a 2-parts chapter on Gangan Joker July and August Issue (published on 6/22 and 7/22 respectively)

Last edited:
VIP
Probably reported a few times to the scanlator, but been a while already, chapter 41 is missing a part, it was published as a 2-parts chapter on Gangan Joker July and August Issue (published on 6/22 and 7/22 respectively)
Yep, we realised. We didn't get the raws for that chapter, but we have them now

Will 41-2 be scanlated? Kinda feels like it he got ditched, leaves a bad taste on their progression together.

Or a turning point in this manga? Now it becomes interesting.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The author really caters to everyone with fanservices, now even to NTR fans. I hate NTR.

Dex-chan lover
This is a series with godlike art that is plagued by very dogshit writing. So much pointless will they wont they teasing and shitty MC antics and even NTR teasing now. Fuck, man. Give all your drawing talent to someone who can actually draw a series with some fucking spine.

Double-page supporter
The author really caters to everyone with fanservices, now even to NTR fans. I hate NTR.
Well about that... this author drew ntr. Well technically more in the "voyeur" way. So this comes as no surprise in fact, I was expecting this "ntr fanservice" in earlier chapters

Users who are viewing this thread