Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Let Me Overwrite That

Dex-chan lover
stupid, the both of you
well, it goes less for the guy, but it goes DOUBLE for the girl

Aggregator gang
i wanted to live the life of this mc even if it means it gonna cost me my left ball, so help me god.

Fed-Kun's army
Man i can't believe how dense this MC is, it's just look like he is competing with a neutron star for denseness

"They're all equally unreasonable!" Idk, Shirota-kun. They all seem pretty reasonable to me.

On the topic of sweat fetish, I've heard that east Asians don't sweat as much and supposedly their sweat isn't as putrid. Plus fresh sweat isn't the worst thing ever. Not something I'd intentionally go far, but I don't let a little sweat get in the way of passion.

Yeah, he’s dense but aren’t they (romcom and harem MCs) all? What do you expect, an alpha? That’s only like 1% of them😂

I don't like how she has decided to tap into her tsun side because I thought she had finally decided to mellow out. Well the Dere part at th end was payoff enough I guess. Overall I didn't really enjoy this chapter but I'm willing to see what happens next. This series has a lot of potential in my opinion

Dex-chan lover
MC took his proper place. And he actually licked her, although the Manga did not show it.

Some of you should just stop reading if you hate the fetish aspect so much. Yeah, she is going to dominate him and make him do various sexual acts. That's what this Manga is. The whole premise is him being her closet aka panty slave.

Yep, this is where i'm gonna shelve this and maybe come back if it's completed.
I still don't get how and why the fuck is the MC falling in love with the FMC considering how he's mostly treated in the precious chapters (yeah, especially that first chapter). If he'd be some kinda super masochist i'd understand it to some extent...or are we looking at some kinda stockholm syndrome? And the FMC, even if she's just pretending/acting, most of the time she's still a bitch.
All in all this might've been better as an actual hentai, but like this it's just stupid.

Double-page supporter
"Emerging genderless society"? Oh please, if you were so pro for such a movement, all the interaction in the manga would be different, but because you are a girl, you act in such an awful, bitchy way. This FMC is a pain in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread