Please Save My Husband - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me what the description means by "to protect my husband"? Is he in danger? Does he have some sort of fatal disease? Also the title is called "Please Save My Husband" so I'm wondering what happened

Double-page supporter
@stressedcoffee as someone who worked retail for over 10 years, that was nothing. The harmless crazys can be either A) be ignored or B) they are given the service smile and a "can I help you find what your looking for?" Store policy is you greet the suspicious ones with polite customer service, it's suppose to be a excellent shoplifter deterrent. It's the Karens and the hostiles ones you need to be worried about.

Also, can I please recommend Nietzsche-sensei - Konbini ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita
https://mangadex.org/title/12891/nietzsche-sensei-konbini-ni-satori-sedai-no-shinjin-ga-maiorita
for all you retail comedy needs.

@Mojo Oooh, that's a good tactic though! Makes them feel aware that someone is seeing them. Also, thank you for the recommendation! I shall try it. Been craving for some comedy lately~

EDIT: I love it. THANK YOU.

@johnpoop2529
from the raws, it looks like her husband is a war correspondent? so a journalist who covers stories first hand on the battlefield. prolly has smth to do w it lol

Dex-chan lover
I guess that makes the Manager Han's marriage quest a lot easier lol

Users who are viewing this thread