Please Save My Husband

OMGOMGOMGOMG THIS IS ACTUALLY HOW I LIKE TO IMAGINE MY NORMAL LIFE TOO!!! Like every action I do must be for a certain purpose- to fulfill my long-term and short-term goals, and every time I stick to it and not get side-tracked (read: procrastinate) I either imagine myself getting points or eat chocolate/cheese to reward myself for a particularly hard task. It actually makes life so much more interesting, thinking of it like a game. But its a VERY important game, one that you cant restart like you see happening in comics so thats also something that you can't forget.

R the group translating this still picking this up? Cause raws up to chapter 29 rn

@Athedite I read up to chapter 8(chapter 8 for some reason is a repeat of the first chapter)

Here is the link: https://mangahub.io/manga/please-save-my-husband

OMG THIS IS SO INTERESTING !!!!!

also her relationship w the husband is so cute 🥺🥺 thank u for translating !

The premise reminds me of that one “Groundhog day” movie where the female mc is ALSO getting married, but keeps resetting to the beginning of the day agin once the clock hits 24:00:00

The story seems so interesting and the drawing is cute.. But it's soooooo confusing 😂 whenever I proceed to next chapter I'm hoping i will see an explanation of what is happening 😅

i just read it for spare time, but the hell this is so interesting..., i ended up getting suck up.

Users who are viewing this thread