Please Take My Brother Away!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I already read this series, but with some different parts ... dammit I have read too much! I need to read more to remember

at each other's throat was the manga (korean) I was thinking off.

Group Leader
Hey guys! Sorry about the hiatus. A lot of stuff came up and we had to take this to the sidelines. But we are hoping to get this out a bit more consistently from now on.

I've read a couple chapter ahead somewhere, their past isn't exactly the brightest... I wonder how many moments like this are skipped in the anime? The format wouldn't allow it since the producer is only aiming on the comedy (which was a good reasoning, but now I'm very curious what 100+ chapters are all about ... ;__; )

I've just caught up to season 2 of the anime, god there's a tease of drama in there but the anime only shown the light hearted stuff

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted more.... Even if it's what's already been animated

And then chairman mao came and "welcomed" them into reeducation camps to love the party over each other.

Wanting to read the manhua before I watch the drama on Netflix!! I've had it on my Watchlist for a month and a half lmao

Dex-chan lover
I was ready to start it, but then I saw the raw is about 100 chapters ahead. Guess it's still just the anime for me.

Users who are viewing this thread