Plinivs

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is Pliny the Elder, so we already know the ending. Maybe they'll continue with the Younger?

Mari wanted to make a serious-ish manga set in Rome where she didn't have to tell jokes all the time. https://www.shinchosha.co.jp/plinivs/taidan/

Dex-chan lover
The translator is doing a phenomenal job. Even the typography is chosen to represent different Roman styles of text - even a typeface that resembles Roman cursive handwriting! Well done.

Double-page supporter
This is better then I expected. It reminds me of JSDF Isekai art. And good portrayal of it's era.

It makes me feel sad for them, he's a true man who seeks knowledge however they hardly know anything at all, perhaps even the scrap of the surface.
Yet we're not taking advantage of the internet to find out all things...

Dex-chan lover
Eh? Why is Nero manga listed as an alternate story? It doesn't have anything to do with this.

Great! Followed without hesitate.
Honestly, I really applaud the authors, who is truly represent their intelligence to take a heavy viewpoint with this kind of work.
This is the reason why I still favor the Japanese comics industry, regardless of whether they were the first, the investor or not as European comics. And even if the webtoon is chasing, really, there's no comparison.

Fed-Kun's army
Another diamond that I encountered on this website, I never thought that classical greek could be this interesting. I guess I should read more about this kind of stuff.

Double-page supporter
The font added by the tl is a quite hard to read. I checked and the original version uses a standard font.

Users who are viewing this thread