Plug in - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Unexpected Encounter

Thanks for introducing this! Hope a team picks it up--it seems cute and the drawing's nice!

Also found the Korean raws, it's called 플러그 인 (Plug-in): http://m.mrblue.com/webtoon/detail.asp?pid=wt_plugin_wz
It's also on Bomtoon: https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/Plug_in01

Group Leader
Thank you so much! I will update this page's information immediately ^^ @sorarinnie

Haha looks like I mistranslated the main character's names as well (oop).
Hopefully if this is picked up, the group would retranslated this first chapter as the translation may be horribly inaccurate o-o;

Dex-chan lover
@fays thank you so much for TL'ing this in the first place! It was super cute and I hope someone picks it up thanks to you

@fays no worries! Haha, I'm sure it's fine! Still appreciate you taking the time to translate and introduce it!

Fingers crossed someone picks it up soon! Maybe Flex Tape Scanlation (@flextapescans), Random Fujoshis Scans (@atrblwrr), scan beans (@Bun), Snow Flower Scans (@aomira)?
Not trying to pressure anyone though!
Still it would be nice if there was a tag for groups to know a series is "available" or something like that

Bun

Group Leader
Hey guys, thanks for tagging me in this post. Currently, Beans won't be picking up any more manhwa but I hope someone translates this soon :)

Dex-chan lover
A crossdressing contest. So does that mean the crossdressing part would just be a one time thing? I hope not. I'm really into these types of stories where one of the character falls in love with the other crossdressing and thinking he's a girl while also becoming closer with his guy form not knowing they're the same person. Though I don't think I've read anything with this troupe so far...?

Dex-chan lover
Is the raw in Chinese or Korean? If it is in Korean, could someone link the Korean raws? <--- I'm an idiot, but looks like I can't read it without being paywalled anyways. RIP

Users who are viewing this thread