Plunderer - Vol. 16 Ch. 62 - Killing Intent

Dex-chan lover
Tokikaze: instead of running away, your coming straight to me?
Rihito: I can't beat the shit out of you without coming closer.
Tokikaze: Ho ho then come as close as you like.

Group Leader
Does anyone have an organized chart of everyone's relationship and allegiance? Like I don't know who double-crossed who.

Dex-chan lover
@Popqwas
The black suits were the enemies led by Douan and the other original students. They've turned on schumerman and have taken over the regular army, with rihito.

the white suits are the super special assholes directly commanded by shumerman. everyone on the ground (earth) is just kinda fucked. Tokikaze is drugged to fight rihito, and only sometimes regains sanity.

After analyzing, I’m pretty sure Tokikaze might kill himself. Eins asked who his murderous intent was geared to, as that’s what controls him. Yet, the mangaka hid his reply. In a writers standpoint, there’s no need to hide something if people already know who it’d be. It couldn’t be Rihito or Schumerman then, as it would have been to obvious. His words with Eins earlier as well show signs of self resentment and regret. Tokikaze must hate himself the most. He blames himself for Rihito, blames himself for his wife’s death, blames himself for his friends’ suicides, blames himself for causing both Rihito and Hina pain. The person his murderous intent is geared to, is himself. After an intense battle with Rihito, he may try to kill himself to prevent from killing either Rihito or Hina.

Dex-chan lover
Those Class A clones are hilarious, it's like abusive household with kids with low self-esteem and baggage of emotional disorders.
Shumermam is either stupid or purposely trying to make them deflect as, probably, Ichinose will.

Users who are viewing this thread