Plunderer - Vol. 9 Ch. 34 - Hero (2)

I'm more curious about who the village onee-san really is.

Is she another Class 1-A member that managed to survive like Hina's mom!? Find out after a short message from our sponsors!

Group Leader
I wouldn't recommend using words like fuck or cunt while translating from Japanese. They simply don't have such category as "taboo words". How many times have you seen these words used in American comic books for schoolboys anyway?

Contributor
@shinoda228 That's because -unfortunately- there are Americans are anal about stuff like that. And are very vocal about it, thus causing laws to "protect" youth from stuff, even though they still know about it.

P.S. I am American, but luckily a lot more open about stuff than that vocal minority mentioned about.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yorugata I want to say the onee-san could be Firenda. Maybe she came to her senses during the 300 years and ran from everyone else and could explain how she knew he was the most powerful baron.

Dex-chan lover
Lynne really gives up so easily, he didn't even answer her and yet, abandoned all hope. Such a timid little goof, it's so heartbreaking to see her being rejected... Pele, it's your chance!

Albeit Sonohara is like 320 years old, I'm shipping her and Jail. Sue me.

Well, time to finally beat up the bully.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread