Pocha Climb! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That was kinda beautiful.

Who would have thought a lot of the yuri development would happen because of the motivation of climbing a wall, I know it's the theme of the manga, but it's so rare for club activities in any series to help progress relationships, normally both things are disconnected and progress independently from each other.

Dex-chan lover
That supportive kiss, awwwwww. <3

Seeing them doing there best and really supporting/motivating each other is so endearing. Very exciting fun chapter.

Supporter
Well that's beautiful in so many ways - Nanoko supporting Shuu with a small kiss on the cheek, Tsugu & Aira being there for each other as they overcome their own challenges. Really enjoyed this one!

The climbing parts are always so well done. I just wish Mintarou had drawn some actual muscles on the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Dear All,

I’m sad to say it but I’ll be dropping this series. I reached out to the mangaka directly and they voiced their dislike that an unofficial translation exists, and in the interest of supporting the mangaka and their wishes I will cease my work on this series.

I want you all to know that I’ve enjoyed seeing your comments here and enjoying this series along with you, and I’m sad to see this forum go dark. Thank you all for the fantastic ride this has been up until now.

Malibu

Bad news

Contributor
I completely understand the mangaka's concerns/rights, but I still need to vent:

sonofabitch.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, why would you even reach out for the mangaka? Of course the mangaka would say that he doesn’t want an unofficial translation, even more with a serialized manga. He probably isn’t even allowed to say that it’s ok.

I’m sorry, I really appreciate all work done with the translation, but this seems like a case where the group already wants to drop the manga and then just went to talk with the mangaka to have a "valid" excuse.

It’s really a shame.

Dex-chan lover
That was a pretty nice loss, i usually dislike losses or the "welp we're just here for fun anyways" thing but this felt nice, a good way to get Tsugu motivated and get the girls closer.

Also confirmed that choco-chan and senpai are having fun themselves? Thats nice real damn nice.

I like how gay this manga is, damn.

Users who are viewing this thread