Pocha Climb!

If I'm not mistaken pocha means chubby, right? The main girl isn't even remotely chubby at all..

This is absolute dogshit. Another cheap trend+high school manga. The artist has no clue how to draw people climbing.

Contributor
Honestly, I could totally be into this as a nice lesbian romance with a theme thrown in for fun—except that the weird lolicon drawing style on these "high schoolers" really makes me want to retch.

...If I could take just the script and skip the boob-butt chibis, it seems like it could possibly be a nice fun light read. Well, it looks like it calms down a bit in later chapters, but regrettably also starts going into sodding-heaps-of-cliche territory, so I think I'll not suffer through it just for that.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
This has the feel and the quality of a typical Manga Time Kirara comic. I was kinda surprised (and happy) to find out it runs in Yuri HIme. I guess that's why the gay is being ramped up each chapter. It's really good.

Dex-chan lover
Adorable lesbians, donuts and wall climbing always work best hand in hand

A new chapter can usually be released about 10-12 days after the Japanese release (every month on the 17th), if I’m not too lazy :) Glad you all enjoy it!

Dex-chan lover
Dear All,

I’m sad to say it but I’ll be dropping this series. I reached out to the mangaka directly and they voiced their dislike that an unofficial translation exists, and in the interest of supporting the mangaka and their wishes I will cease my work on this series.

I want you all to know that I’ve enjoyed seeing your comments here and enjoying this series along with you, and I’m sad to see this forum go dark. Thank you all for the fantastic ride this has been up until now.

Malibu

Message of the translation team

Dex-chan lover
I just read all the chapters, and now it looks like its not getting translated anymore, time to get the raws I guess

Dex-chan lover
This is too good to leave untranslated. I hope some other group picks it up quickly.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOO I NEED MORE!!!!! I hope either another group picks this up or this gets an official translation, which I definitely want to buy

Users who are viewing this thread