Pochamani - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Lost

Group Leader
For some reason that I couldn't remember I stopped reading this series quite some time ago, back in 2015. With nothing else to read at the moment, I notice that there was an update. I've now just read chapters 23 to 34 and, though I still can't remember why I specifically stopped reading the series, it becomes abundantly clear why I might have. Although the initial premise is somewhat unusual (though Shorty and Chubby are in Love is a far better example), by chapter 23 this series has devolved into the typical run-of-the-mill, clichéd story pressing all the usual annoying buttons. Even this whole chapter is yet another cookie-cutter example of an over-used plot device: girl goes to camp; girl gets lost in woods; girl meets up with 3rd wheel; girl spends time with 3rd wheel and enjoys herself tremendously. There's a 10 to 1 probability that she will not tell her boyfriend about this incident. Maybe I'll keep reading this to see just how badly she screws up her relationship with her "boyfriend" by spending time with her "first male friend." Oh, and that exact same sentiment has been used before, which really pisses me off. Isn't her "boyfriend" her first male friend?

Thanks for posting an update - I love this manga! Thank you for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread