Pocket Monsters HGSS - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Participating in the Pokéathlon!!

Group Leader
@Kurono-kun Yes, I will continue to work on this on my spare time.

Priority manga is still Pokemon Special and the upcoming Anipoke Manga Adaptation.

Contributor
Holyballs I actually read this as a kid mmm...

Oh actually not this, but the prequel to this, same characters mmm...
@ilovecrt do you have any intention to scanlate the prequel https://mangadex.org/title/6349/pocket-monsters it's pretty old though mmm...~?

Group Leader
Hi @VawX, that's a huge undertaking. I'm sure it has been translated into English by Chuang Yi too. (perhaps flipped art?)

For now, I will work with the Gen 4 and onward on this side project. I hope to finish a bigger backlog of chapters before releasing so there aren't periods of content drought.

Contributor
@ilovecrt yeah I understand that's too much mmm...
@Plykiya is it ok to upload that official english version since Chuang Yi seems to be already defunct since 2013 (not that I have any to upload) mmm...

Btw this entire series will end in this year after all this time https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-10-11/kosaku-anakubo-pocket-monsters-manga-ends-after-23-years/ mmm...

i read this whole pokemon version manga back then in the past, it was printed in my region so i got to buy and read most of the volumes, however, it discontinued for some reason, maybe because the sales was poor, in any case, this manga ,by far, is one of the most funny manga i ever read :D
i am actually happy it got translated here :D
thanks!

Contributor
@Plykiya thanks for the info, but it's near impossible to find, haven't found any scan yet mmm...

Group Leader
@VawX we have a majority the english Chuang Yi volumes on hand but just need to sit down and scan them.

Contributor
@amtt wow awesome, I've been searching some of their translation but it's just too rare mmm...

Users who are viewing this thread