Pocket Monsters SPECIAL Sword & Shield - Ch. 13

Honestly, I don’t know if I like this series because of how short and not really in depth a lot of the battles are

Dex-chan lover
"Fannyn and I will cut our way through"
God Soudo why do you have to be so cool

Sou is cool and all and I like him, but I wish they focused on Schilly more :( It's been 13 chapters and I haven't seen her fighting yet...

too much focus on Sou, I really want Schilly to get more screen time and see her battles in more detail

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels like they got back into the groove of things. I wonder if they are going to add the DLC. Schilly would be great fit for the Isle of Armor and Sou takes the Crowned Tundra easy. I also hope that Bea fights Schilly instead of Allisster.

I enjoyed it. I understand why Schilly fans might want to see more of her though. On the other hand however I don't think the author could've made fighting with just her scorbunny too interesting.

We will probably see more of her soonish cause now she is starting to rebuild her team. I could be wrong, but that is how I would imagine it.

Also I don't think the battles are rushed since in the games they barely go beyond 2-3 moves per pokemon.

Dex-chan lover
I mean given the (nonexistent) story in the game, they're doing a pretty good job so far. Gen 3 and 2 are probably the best arcs at making the most out of a lackluster story, but this one isn't half bad.

@poweranger11
Opal's not that scary

teVNndy_d.webp

Waaaait a sec, isn't oranguru a psychic and NORMAL type?? How did the ghost move G Max Terror hit???

Double-page supporter
I'm also quite disappointed that they're neglecting Schilly :( Like come on, I would love to see how she handled battles like Nessa with just a Scorbunny! At least a glimpse but :( Ugh.. what is this favoritism? Schilly better get a lot more screentime since it just seems Sword is taking it all..
So Schilly vs Bea coming since I would so love to see that! >U<

@sakurabonx3

I think to be fair they did give a little glimpse to how she beat Nessa. I mean it wasn't probably exactly how you wanted it, but it was something.

Her vs Bea would be cool though, but I also hope she gets her third pokemon soon so we can have a bit more of a team feeling with her.

Users who are viewing this thread