Pocket Monsters SPECIAL Sword & Shield - Ch. 15

Poor Bede
And Tera is sure smart

Schilly is a good trainer too
Man... I wish I am a Pokemon Trainer and a Pokedex Holder too....

woman gonna ra** him and anyways the Pokedex entries in this series are shit quality compared to the other series.

Dex-chan lover
I love when the version differences get to be combined in this series. Gordie doesn't want mommy watching him battle but Bea being too busy training to show up right now make me sad. Shelly got another pokemon back and had a nice battle as well.

It's nice that they actually address Rose's treatment for Bede gods
Also, Shillyyy and her pokes are so cuteee

KZO

Dex-chan lover
He probably isn't gonna pass that test.

At least we can see what Allister is gonna use in the tournament rematch.

And that almost-mind reading ability is proably broken enough to win gym matches.

Dex-chan lover
I like the volume of personality that the pokemon have here. Also I like how Schilly's been getting the spotlight recently since Soudo is the star in the gym challenges!

Schilly and Soudo are my favourites in this series. They flashes them out pretty well. Kudos to the author.

I kind of wish Schilly got to battle bea and get her own chapter, more so than just getting tera. I mean it feels like her team is growing but we aren't seeing much of them.

Not saying she isn't getting her own screen time or anything. It's just that out of 4 gym battles sou has had 3, and Schilly has only had 1 really and that was just the ending.

wOWOW!! This was some eventful chapter ^-^

Firstly, I genuinely feel bad for Bede, can't believe Rose is so... ugh. As much of an a** Bede can be, like Soudo was saying, his behaviour is understandable and this sort of treatment is not what he deserves. I guess some could call it karma, but nO tHaT wAs hArSh aF-

Slightly disappointed we didn't get to see Schilly's battle.... yet again.... but not surprised, getting used to it. I do think the whole getting Tera back thing did make up for it; it's looking like the manga will continue to focus on battles for Soudo, and getting Schilly's pokemon back. Goodness, this scene reminded me of Hop helping Schilly find Kilo. 2 guys have helped her find her pokemon... and complimented her... maybe that'll be a common theme? It seems like, with this chapter, Schilly and Allister could be a potential ship, which I'd support. I still really want Hop and Schilly to be endgame though, I love them SO MUCHHH aaa- Allister is a cutie too though and I think the two work well together, especially seeing as though she understands him even though he's so quiet and introverted. (smol shy ghost boi omggg- he's cutieee) not related to the chapter but for those reading my comment and wondering, I feel like Soudo and Schilly have more of a brother and sister relationship and while their opposite personalities tend to help balance each other out rather than clash, I do see them more as siblings. aNyWaY that's what I got to say this time I guess, aha!! Now I'll have to wait another month for the next chapter ;w;

Dex-chan lover
Allister: But all low-key Toxtricity sounds like bass. How would you know it's Tera?
Tera: What's up, S L A P P E R S?

Dex-chan lover
Accidentally double-posted the same thing, sorry.
To make it a bit less annoying going to use this one to say that it's a great chapter! Thanks for translating it!

Ballguy scary!
Allister adorable!
Opal......................................................................young and pretty?

Users who are viewing this thread