Pocket Monsters SPECIAL Sword & Shield - Ch. 16

Hmmm, so Tearie still ended up evolving despite Marvin being sidelined... Really hope Marvin will play some sort of role in the story instead of just being a sparring partner, it's a bit frustrating to see one of the starters there on the side, even evolving, but not doing anything meaningful in the arc

Fed-Kun's army
I like the characterization given to Opal, that her questions function also as a test of moral fiber

Dex-chan lover
It's not enough to play with your wits alone, sometimes, you have to be ready to hunker down and face them head on

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It seems Bede will become gym leader in a more clever way.

Bede (presumably) getting involved in the main plot and becoming gym leader based on his heroics rather than strictly vibes is pretty neat imo!

Double-page supporter
Marvin. I honestly forgot he had a Sobble.. :/ Poor Sobble... being so wrongly used.. But I really give less than two shites about Marvin and need more Sword/Shield content.. ^^ Also Hope Marnie and Bede!

I feel like the gym battles are very short and not at all a challenge, but maybe that means there's way more story they're trying to rush to start.

Users who are viewing this thread