Pocket Monsters SPECIAL Sword & Shield - Ch. 4

Contributor
Soooo I guess that's all the Pokemon he's getting until Zacian, if he wants to stick with his theme. He might get Mr Rime, but if he does, my opinion of him and this arc is going to tank. Maybe an Aegislash cause that is just straight up gear. Oranguru and Passimian's stuff.... does that count as gear?

Please make Shield somewhat important please. So far Sword is stealing all the character display. Kusaka pls

falinks? dragapult? marowak (not in sword and shield though..)? escavalier? He needs a more type diversity, that's possible 3-4 fighting types including zacian/zamacenta

I guess, their starters will all gain ability to gigantamax.

Dex-chan lover
team yell had verbal tics?

also soudo and schilly really tried to murder two trainers today...

Dex-chan lover
Prof: You can catch pokemon in a den if you win the battle against it.
Me, against MewTwo limited event and finally beat it:
zmhjyzs09evz.png

Anyway, It seems Sou know what's going on when it comes to battle. He's really resemble Green with personality of Ruby+Diamond.

Dex-chan lover
This just makes me wanna ask,how do you guys nane your pokèmon?
Like,give it a nickname from their species,have an original name for them,or just meme it?

@IJustMadeThisToComment It really depends but i usually try to have a general 'theme' when i start a playthrough. Sometimes i go for more mythologic names, sometimes i base them on mangas, sometimes on the species name. Memes can also happen, i remember i had a Mudkip i nicknamed 'doyouliek'. I also have some nicknames that i always use for some species, like my Umbreon that i always call Mendel or my Sceptile that i always call Firnen.
Soooo yeah... not really a definitive trend.

Users who are viewing this thread