Pocket Monsters SPECIAL Sword & Shield - Ch. 5

Contributor
Okay Schilly's name scheme is pretty creative given the theme

But man this is such an injustice towards her. That is quite literally the worst thing that they have done to a main character thus far, and some of them were TURNED TO STONE or DIED. You don't just mess with someone's Pokemon, much less their entire team

so did schilly not nickname scorbunny because it's not realy partof her team yet? but the rest are all the (3) versions, so scorbunny could be the base..

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, Hop just got erase in this pokemon universe, lol.

Schilly had Galarian Stunfisk in the frontlines. Nice.

Was really into her whole name thing, but I respect her awesome tastes in Pokémon.

Poor girl :( seeing her precious friends disappearing all at once. Wonder if the trauma from this event cause her to lose her pokemon knowledge? At least she has best husbando Sou supporting her! I totally ship them!

Group Leader
@sawr I wonder about both Hop and Sonia's roles in this manga. Sonia was Professor Marigold's assistant, while Hop was the second trainer endorsed by Leon in the game.
Now both MC's have taken these roles.

I kind of think that it might mix things up. Like have Sonia already be a professor herself and have Hop be Sonia's research assistant.

Dex-chan lover
no one :

literally no one :

schilly :
c2e.png

Zacian is 9’2 and Zamazenta is 9’6, and for dogs you measure from front paw to shoulder.

I mean, there’s nothing wrong with exaggeration but wow are they gigantic here. :)

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Schilly too :( Man I hope she gets them back.... Like having a Falinks in there is already pretty awesome ;) Especially for a start of the journey to lose their pokemon... I wonder how this turns out...
But I agree :D She got a husbando along the way that matches her quite perfectly ;) Man why do Pokespe make such good pairings (*ahem Black x White*) and none of them (well except Ruby x Sapphire) are canon? :( (I know it isn't romance but they could put hints of it :D)
@Genzou I hope Hop doesn't become Sonia's assistant yet. Part of the game's charm was following Hop's journey to find his path from following Leon then to become Sonia's assistant. Sonia being the same that she had to work to become a professor. It would suck that they just immediately became that :/

Users who are viewing this thread