Pocket Monsters SPECIAL Sword & Shield - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Sou is consistently on that 4D chess game. I like it, pokemon special has been pretty consistent with giving ups protagonists that think differently so they can both be clever in different ways.

Fed-Kun's army
Introducing a bunch of characters, legendary set up, Bede set up, and then right to the end of the gym battle. Very efficient. They don't want another Black/White arc I'm guessing.

Contributor
Oh hey, its all the rivals including Hop. And man is this pace quick.

I hope the story isn’t rushed like sun and moon
B&W 2 was finished so i hope they can focus more on this one

Dex-chan lover
Marnie, i love you for being the only one that also finds Schilly too FRICKING LOUD!

Dex-chan lover
What a sudden rivals appearance at once!

PS. Try to use 4 pokemons to move a rock. This is what happen when they remove HM Strength from the game.

On the first panel of page 4, there's an empty speech bubble. Perhaps someone should fix it, though I figured it would be just Yamper barking

Dex-chan lover
Bow wow. Bow wow wark. I love Sonia's personality in this

I'm glad none of them drop out. Marnie seem to be quite fiery compare to her game counterpart.

I'm glad Hop is still here, however, who endorsed him? We know in the game he was supposed to be endorsed by Leon. Bede was endorsed by Rose and Marnie most likely by Piers. So, wonder where that could lead🤔

Group Leader
This is all well and good, but where can we read the continuation of the Scottish version?

Dex-chan lover
Uhh... i see a childish adult and mature kid in here. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread