Pocket Monsters SPECIAL Sword & Shield - Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this story is progressing really fast. But then again, Sword and Shield barely have any plot to begin with

Dex-chan lover
Doubt if they gonna include the DLC in this arc altogether. If they do, it's reasonable to rush tho.

Dex-chan lover
I think its bold to suggest any arc in this manga isnt rushed anymore.

Contributor
Its not like they're spending much Wild Area time right now. Though I wish we'd get more of the other trainer fights...

Dex-chan lover
I will give Soudo praise on how he's planning ahead for preparation before Nessa's battle

Gives a bit of Black from the Unova arc vibes.

Hope to see more of it.

When will we see Shield match? Sword boi is cool and all but I'm really curious about Shield battle style.

I thought the gym leaders lower their skills for their opponents on purpose, never thought those were their actual skills...

I agree the story seems to be rushed, though I do believe it's a bit soon to judge it on that. They could be rushing the 'gym challenge arc' so they have more room to work with a much bigger, more impactful arc. Not that they should do that but just giving it the benefit of the doubt because as I said- it's a bit soon to say it's being rushed for the sake of "being rushed". Though I could also be totally wrong. One way or the other- I just really enjoy seeing more stuff to do with the gym leaders and the chairman. I hope we'll get some really nice character interactions in the future to make up for all this 'rush' that's seeming to become a common theme for this manga series. XD

The current goal is to find Schilly's pokemon so Sou showing off his skills is important for winning and gaining an audience. Its hard to show off Schilly's battling style since well her long time team has disappeared.

Hopefully they'll ask chairman rose for help since he's a nice guy and oleana cant decline if rose orders it. I think the plot will kick back in when we get to Kabu.

Maybe have Swordbert and Shieldbert integrated early, maybe do the isle of armour with avery and klara being their lackeys with promises of becoming gymleaders.

Avery and Klara vs. Bede and Marnie for who will be the next gymleaders!!!! (Bede vs. Avery and Klara vs. Marnie)

Have the royal brats blakcmail/manipulate rose or maybe rose just gets hit on the head hard during the eternatus experiments?

There will definitely still be more room for the crown tundra arc to somehow fit in especially if the bird trio forms are affected by galar particles.

Pokespe has always did its own thing, too early to say its rushed but do you really wanna do another bw2 arc hiatus disaster again?
This arc can work if kusaka was just given enough time and dont release main line games next year.

Dex-chan lover
It's fast but if they're planning much bigger later on with something fleshed out, then I don't mind if they breeze through it.
It's better than the games where they force us to just focus on gym battles and nothing else... Please Kusaka don't go through the game route... you've been doing good on that :(
Also yes I'm completely wondering about Shield's style, if they're deliberately hiding for something big later then I'll understand but all the spotlight can't just go to Sword when they were introduced as a deuteragonist :(

Users who are viewing this thread