Point Gifter Keikenchi Bunpai Nouryokusha no Isekai Saikyou Solo Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Dex-chan lover
I retract my previous statement about him not taking the exp for himself even a little. I didn't expect for him to have a way to regain the exp and for them to be stupid enough to kick him out knowing that. But if they understand the meaning of kicking him out, why the fuck are they laughing at him being LVL 1?

Fed-Kun's army
I retract my previous statement about him not taking the exp for himself even a little. I didn't expect for him to have a way to regain the exp and for them to be stupid enough to kick him out knowing that. But if they understand the meaning of kicking him out, why the fuck are they laughing at him being LVL 1?
Seriously, I was expecting this to be the "they don't know their weakest member is actually the reason they're strong" trope but they're fully aware of it.

I'd understand if maybe they didn't know he could literally take the extra XP back but he just straight up told them he would.
I feel like they underestimate how much it's gonna cost them, probably massively so — but it's still a strange way to start this.

Dex-chan lover
So i speedrunned till now to see if it's good but dammm that was amazing mc exit...
Gotta read it properly now👍🏼
Edit: this time I read properly but, is this guild retard or what they didn't understand what he said in pg-5..
Well am not complaining rather I am happy mc not a retard this time around, others just sh"t it

Last edited:
Okay. So his skills is "loaning exp points".
I really doubt he wouldn't get any exp even if he's in the back/rear of the party since they didn't specifically say anything against it.
So all their exp, looks like 2/3 per member of the LoG would become his... Well played. :clap:
But still, another OP MC with OP ability.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, I was expecting this to be the "they don't know their weakest member is actually the reason they're strong" trope but they're fully aware of it.

I'd understand if maybe they didn't know he could literally take the extra XP back but he just straight up told them he would.
I feel like they underestimate how much it's gonna cost them, probably massively so — but it's still a strange way to start this.
Not only that but he’s the reason their levels are so high. He’s still level 1. Why wouldn’t people, born into a world with levels, not be gambling that getting the kid to a certain level may allow him to break their own level/class caps? Once they can solo demon beasts, the kid needs to get half the exp just to see what happens.

This kid should be co-guild leader and pampered. Their arrogance is to the level of sheer stupidity. I’d be treating MC like my precious child that poops gold. Nothing would happen badly to him at all.

Contributor

Seconded that this solves that question but makes all the other pressing questions of how the hell we're supposed to believe this, all the more pressing.

Like okay, let's even say they never ever listen to him and didn't know how his power works even though he literally said what would happen during the chapter. Even then? What the hell was he doing putting up with all their abuse? They haven't even put in the token classic "these were my bestest friends!" excuse yet. Are we just supposed to believe he has an obscure masochism fetish...?

IDK it feels too much like this is just the premise that the author wanted for their power fantasy and approached everything backwards from the conclusion, without thinking any of it through.

Users who are viewing this thread