Point Gifter Keikenchi Bunpai Nouryokusha no Isekai Saikyou Solo Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
I followed this series at the right time got chapters a few days after I read it ty for the scanlations

Dex-chan lover
If he disbands a party, does he automatically get the XP back or does he have the option to keep the XP with people even after disbanding a party? Because if it's automatic, this seems like a kind of short-sighted solution if their mana will go back down after the party disbands (or else, he just has to stick in a party with them forever).

Dex-chan lover
If he disbands a party, does he automatically get the XP back or does he have the option to keep the XP with people even after disbanding a party? Because if it's automatic, this seems like a kind of short-sighted solution if their mana will go back down after the party disbands (or else, he just has to stick in a party with them forever).
I checked the early chapter and I'm unsure if it's an automatic process or one he can decide on at a whim. Previously he was giving xp to the whole guild (and not just the party he was with) so I assume there's some level of control over who gets the xp and when he takes it back.

Dex-chan lover
In the first chapter he clearly explain that he can redistribute his XP also return it back and basically he do that when he kicked out the building, thanks to that he can regain the power to slay the dragon like in chapter 2 or 3

Double-page supporter
A bit of a quick turn around for the King but at least he has a brain so maybe his people are not doomed as trusting the MC can only help them as they can't be any worse off but this whole "Fix" they have planned is going to take decades if not centuries to rebuild. Silly me for thinking or using logic because MC has the power of plot magic so it will be fixed in a week

Dex-chan lover
Desperate times calls for desperate measure, I suppose. It's a bit weird they trust him this much, but thinking of it the other way, they don't really have any other option to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread