Point Gifter Keikenchi Bunpai Nouryokusha no Isekai Saikyou Solo Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3

Dex-chan lover
These dense-as-hell MCs are really getting on my nerves. Are the authors just making them more and more dense-tarded to see who can make their MC into a black hole first? Is this a race to make the first micro black hole-driven endless energy source?

And, oh we are finally getting to see the stupidass original guild getting eaten by level 1 rats? Excellent!

Dammit author, you had me all mad at first, then you redeem yourself. Well......maybe.
I still find it hilarious they still haven't put 2 and 2 together that by sacking MC who's ability was to do with experience points and warned them that firing him did they really want to do it couldn't figure out that maybe that's why they are how they are.

I just never get these series, they always have like S class parties become super retarded to make the plot happen.

Group Leader
This arc shows that MC raised all Elf's country citizens level right?

Will he be weaker or all he did was distributed the level gains from mountain monster - not using his own level?

Thank you for uploads!
According to the novel, Fildo shared the experience gain by the elf knights to the citizens.. Remember, fildo ability also amplify the amount of exp gain by his party member. Meaning double exp ofc. Basically, the amount of exp they got is a loooot and could be enough to lvl up 100 lvl1 human to lvl100. But I didnt know as to how much was shared and to what lvl did the elf lvl up. Another note, after fildo took all the exp from his former guild, he actually went lvl170. Assuming that max lvl is 100, Fildo ability is just a pure cheat.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
According to the novel, Fildo shared the experience gain by the elf knights to the citizens.. Remember, fildo ability also amplify the amount of exp gain by his party member. Meaning double exp ofc. Basically, the amount of exp they got is a loooot and could be enough to lvl up 100 lvl1 human to lvl100. But I didnt know as to how much was shared and to what lvl did the elf lvl up. Another note, after fildo took all the exp from his former guild, he actually went lvl170. Assuming that max lvl is 100, Fildo ability is just a pure cheat.
I see, that also raised another question. If Fildo die, will the levels be permanent or it suddenly goes poof with him?

Since elf is long lived race, they will outlived Fildo right?

Or this will be expanded in future episodes?

Dex-chan lover
I see, that also raised another question. If Fildo die, will the levels be permanent or it suddenly goes poof with him?

It's why I don't get the start of the series, he boosts exp gains but then why can he take away all his old guilds exp? And I don't just mean the boosted exp he seems to take literally all of their exp. I know they are assholes and all that but they were clearly fighting and doing stuff the whole time so surely they'd have all the exp from that point? Maybe not as powerful as they were before but no like g-grade scrubs they are shown to be now?

Group Leader

Well, sorry.. I don't know what happen after he died cause I've only read up to what I've translated only. It may or may not revealed though.

Group Leader
It's why I don't get the start of the series, he boosts exp gains but then why can he take away all his old guilds exp? And I don't just mean the boosted exp he seems to take literally all of their exp. I know they are assholes and all that but they were clearly fighting and doing stuff the whole time so surely they'd have all the exp from that point? Maybe not as powerful as they were before but no like g-grade scrubs they are shown to be now?
Yes, you're right. If Fildo cancel the ability, he only gain the experience he accumulated by himself and also those amplified exp. The original exp gain by the members themselves will not be taken. So to answer your question, they're probably low lvl and weak to begin with., Sorry, no explanation in the novel btw. Just a guess. For those who wondering, Lunasis lvl went from 90 to 91 after she killed the war wolf with Fildo. ( exp amplify and so )

Group Leader
from previous chapters,
why MC so adamant to deny affection from Lunaris?
it's clear that Lunaris very fond of MC and want to become his lover?

because feeling of betrayed from his former shitty group?
that probably one of it. Other reason because he want to go solo for a while, doing things that he want to do, without any ties to anyone, party or country. though he still lose to lunasis tenacity and also the addition of her sister too..

Supporter
The old guild should have only lost the xp bonus from MC, so they should theoretically still be quite high level, but they seem to be unable to do anything now. I think I'm tapping out on this one, but I'm sure I'll come crawling back someday.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda confused on the EXP sharing. The EXP he gave to the elves is just the amplified EXP, so he could just take it away right?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda confused on the EXP sharing. The EXP he gave to the elves is just the amplified EXP, so he could just take it away right?
I assume so, thats what happened with the ex-party. It's why I dropped it eventually cause the world building is wack with any level of thinking about it.

Dex-chan lover
great! now the mc will be able to know the very consequence of his recklessness! but. of. course. that's only a wishful thinking considering how brain dead this mc is towards his own fucking safety.
regardless of how aware the fl is and voicing her opinion regarding how reckless mc is, it all boils down if the future mc will even remember this event. mc has hindsight of 1/20 lmao

Dex-chan lover
This arc shows that MC raised all Elf's country citizens level right?

Will he be weaker or all he did was distributed the level gains from mountain monster - not using his own level?

Thank you for uploads!
he should be weaker considering he just amp the whole nation's level regardless if he killed godzilla. don't think too much about this since author don't want us too.

Dex-chan lover
These dense-as-hell MCs are really getting on my nerves. Are the authors just making them more and more dense-tarded to see who can make their MC into a black hole first? Is this a race to make the first micro black hole-driven endless energy source?

And, oh we are finally getting to see the stupidass original guild getting eaten by level 1 rats? Excellent!

Dammit author, you had me all mad at first, then you redeem yourself. Well......maybe.
carrot and stick tactics lmao you got baited bro.

Dex-chan lover
he should be weaker considering he just amp the whole nation's level regardless if he killed godzilla. don't think too much about this since author don't want us too.
Yeah, but i kinda like if they established set rules instead of deus ex machina whenever it is convenient.

"Oh you got stronger? I will counter it with hidden X,Y,Z or random bullshit and never brings it up in future chapter again."

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but i kinda like if they established set rules instead of deus ex machina whenever it is convenient.

"Oh you got stronger? I will counter it with hidden X,Y,Z or random bullshit and never brings it up in future chapter again."
no established rules, only plot armor :dogkek: :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Hm, I'm thinking that the only way this really works is either his EXP amplification is insanely high (like 100x or 1000x, which shouldn't be the case cause the story mentioned it was something like a 2x additional exp); or that while he's in a party, all the EXP gained by any member in the party is filtered through him first, even before being amplified, and so counts as part of his ability. So when he takes away his shared EXP, he effectively takes away all the EXP gained from any time he's in the party.

My assumption to Lunasis leveling up fast as well is that the default behavior of the EXP is to filter through him, get amplified, then sent back to the person whose EXP it was originally if he doesn't manage it manually.

Users who are viewing this thread